I spent this day with my kids. We went to a church. I made a barbecue and we eat that for lunch.
I wrote 1030 words for my novel.
I played with Excel sheet summarizing Amazon royalties reports. It took me a while to decode how it works and edit reports I got from Archangel Ink when they were my publisher. I sold 12,400 copies till the end of Juy 2015. This figure I knew. On impulse I checked how many books I landed in the hands of readers- including borrows and free
promos. This number shocked me a little: 55,000!
Earnings on the screen are a bit overestimated, but the actual number of books’ copies is underestimated (without paperbacks and sales from 2013).
I slept 6.5 hours plus 1 hour. I napped 20 minutes.